Grate food is being grilled off the tailgates in parking lots of stadiums in your home town. From the Friday night lights straight through to the Sunday Spectaculars great grilled food is at a premium. At GrateTV we are presenting a series of tailgate recipes that will focus on getting the cook to the party.
Tag Archives | tailgate recipe
The tailgate frenzy is quickly merging into the holiday corner. We are quickly approaching the 5>4>3 triple play; Thanksgiving > Christmas > New Years Eve/Day. In this episode we take a look at grilling with pasta for some quick and delicious finger foods to bring to the next holiday party….
This week’s inspiration puts the calzone and the Reuben on the same platform, with a fire underneath! Presenting the….Reubenzone!
Discada Cooking – How To make a Plow Disc Cooker
Shrimp Taco with SlawSA Episode
Hand Made Sausage and Stuffing Bratwurst
Halloween Stuffed Pumpkin
Alton Brown BBQ&A
Mayo on Corn – Chipotle Mayo Mexican Street Corn Recipe
Breakfast Fatty How To
Orange Cinnamon Buns – GrateTV
- Hand Made Sausage and Stuffing Bratwurst January 17, 2016
- Tailgate Recipe: Marriages with Pig Candy, Pickle Recipe! March 24, 2016
- Who Else Wants Jumbo YaYa? Recipe February 21, 2013
- For Lamb Lovers! Easter Recipe Rack of Lamb March 15, 2013
- Discada Cooking – How To make a Plow Disc Cooker April 2, 2016
Get GrateTV Updates Via EMail: