Easiest recipe ever. Toughest GrateTV video shoot… see why and find out how to make a very cool Pineapple Cake!
Tag Archives | recipe
Happy Saint Pats from GrateTV – Making Corned Beef and Cabbage on the BBQ this week?
The Smokey O’ Malley ! A perfect, bite sized, potato nugget that will make you believe: “If you’re lucky enough to be Irish then you’re lucky enough”.
March is here and GrateTV is doing a classic twist on March Madness. We are celebrating classic BBQ side dishes and grilled starters with STARCH MADDNESS!
Every culture has a traditional meat and rice dish. For us here at The Grate, Mardi gras is synonymous with the “Big Easy,” New Orleans, Louisiana. To pay tribute to the rich culture that surrounds New Orleans and the day it’s most famous for, our favorite meat and rice dish to cook outdoors is Jambalaya.
Halloween Stuffed Pumpkin
Discada Cooking – How To make a Plow Disc Cooker
Alton Brown BBQ&A
Mayo on Corn – Chipotle Mayo Mexican Street Corn Recipe
Breakfast Fatty How To
Orange Cinnamon Buns – GrateTV
Biscuit and Gravy Pizza – GrateTV
Loaded Potato Salad Recipe
- Hand Made Sausage and Stuffing Bratwurst January 17, 2013
- Tailgate Recipe: Marriages with Pig Candy, Pickle Recipe! September 30, 2013
- Who Else Wants Jumbo YaYa? Recipe February 21, 2013
- Meat The Teams at Patriots Point Throwdown November 30, 2012
- Smokey O’Malley – A Potato Popper Recipe March 11, 2014
Get GrateTV Updates Via EMail: