You can spend a lot of money on grilling and BBQ gear especially if you’re getting into competitions… so before you buy here’s a few things you need to know before you buy an electric knife… Black & Decker EK700 9-Inch Electric Carving Knife, White Cuisinart CEK-40 Electric Knife Hamilton Beach 74250 Carve ‘n Set […]
About Bill WestBill West is co-host of GrateTV and Founder of BarbecueTricks.com. He often writes about BBQ, Country Music, and stupidly Hot Food.
Author Archive | Bill West
Shopping for new BBQ gear? Here are a few “Tool hacks” that you can use when visiting your local Home Improvement store. Watch HERE (or click brush pic below) Ready for Thanksgiving? Try Rolling YOUR BIRD:
Happy Halloween – lets grill stuffed pumpkins on the BBQ!
Fire in the hole! Check out this tailgater tool from the people that bought you the Bic lighter…
Yes – the crust is made out of cauliflower… deal with it!
Discada Cooking – How To make a Plow Disc Cooker
Shrimp Taco with SlawSA Episode
Hand Made Sausage and Stuffing Bratwurst
Halloween Stuffed Pumpkin
Alton Brown BBQ&A
Mayo on Corn – Chipotle Mayo Mexican Street Corn Recipe
Breakfast Fatty How To
Orange Cinnamon Buns – GrateTV
- Hand Made Sausage and Stuffing Bratwurst January 17, 2016
- Tailgate Recipe: Marriages with Pig Candy, Pickle Recipe! March 24, 2016
- Who Else Wants Jumbo YaYa? Recipe February 21, 2013
- For Lamb Lovers! Easter Recipe Rack of Lamb March 15, 2013
- Discada Cooking – How To make a Plow Disc Cooker April 2, 2016
Get GrateTV Updates Via EMail: